Services + Pricing
Weddings • Elopements
It’s hard not to get caught up in the magic of weddings as a photographer. Capturing partners in their element, at places that are meaningful to them, surrounded by their favorite people. And all of the details that make a wedding so human.
I document moments as they unfold — setting aside Pinterest boards, leaving room for raw emotions and interactions to tell your love story.
Local elopement packages within the Greater Philadelphia area are typically $650/hour (rates can be further customized based on location if needed). I also offer full day wedding collections, which start at $4,550 and include a high-res, online gallery of your photos to download and use as you’d like. Packages can be customized based on your coverage needs and include a second shooter or not, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you are working within a budget.
To receive my pricing guide and FAQ, please reach out so we can start to get to know each other.
Engagement sessions are an opportunity for me to connect in-person with my clients before their wedding day. My priority is empowering my clients and collaborating in a way that affirms them in the process. This means coming up with an outdoor location together that will suit your personalities and comfort level. It also includes getting to know each other in advance, whether through my online questionnaire or via social media, so we can connect on a deeper level.
Engagement sessions are included in select packages, otherwise can be booked on their own for $650/hour.
To me, family photography is about folks doing everyday things in their own environment — strolling around a neighborhood park, going for a bike ride, jumping in muddy puddles. It’s upbeat, optimistic, fun, lighthearted, and most of all, believable. All of the feelings that may arise are completely valid. There is no judgment from this parent of two young kids. Snack breaks are welcome.
Rates are $920 for new clients (or $650 for repeat clients) and include 1 hour spent on location outdoors with up to 5 people in the Greater Philadelphia and surrounding area with your family. Sessions can include hanging out in the backyard or a family outing together at a favorite park. Clients typically receive ~100 images, delivered via a password-protected gallery, and the rights to print and share photos (with credit).
Folks often email me in advance, warning me they’re “awkward” in front of the camera and don’t know what to do. I try to make our experience together an empowering one, affirming you and making space for you to be a part of the process. I make my clients more at ease by finding the perfect balance of using conversation as distraction and quiet moments as connection. You have the option to pause or stop at any time, your comfort is my top priority.
Rates are $920 for new clients (or $650 for repeat clients) and includes 1 hour spent on location outdoors in the Greater Philadelphia and surrounding area. Clients typically receive ~100 images, delivered via a password-protected gallery, and the rights to print and share photos (with credit).
Please contact me for travel rates if you are not located in Greater Philadelphia. As always, a 50% non-refundable retainer and signed contract is required to reserve your coverage.
Over the years, folks have come to me for guidance on topics like LGBTQIA+ inclusivity and disability justice with the wedding industrial complex and beyond, into the realm of parenting, accessibility, and navigating self-discovery as an adult.
Despite imposter syndrome creeping up sometimes, I know I’m qualified to consult on these issues for the following reasons:
- I have the lived experience as someone who is queer, trans, disabled, and neurodivergent.
- I have +12 years of experience in the wedding industry, writing and speaking about topics like inclusivity and accessibility along the way.
- I’m the founder of Youthphoria, where I collaborate with trans, nonbinary, and gender expansive youth as a photographer and organizer.
- I’m the co-founder and co-host of Rainbow Connections—a free, virtual program for LGBTQIA+ kids and allies that meets monthly in partnership with the Abington Township Public Library.
- I’ve been a weekly crisis counselor volunteer with The Trevor Project for six years.
Some tangible examples of my consulting services include:
- Collaborating with an established children’s author to give insight on the development of a queer character.
- Organizing resources and insight to support queer youth and families, specifically around topics like gender identity.
- Sensitivity reading for LGBTQIA+ related content, whether it’s a website or piece of media.
- Working with organizations and brands to check for inclusive language and offer alternatives.
- Participating in a committee to review award applications and evaluate submissions for factors around inclusivity and diversity. (Priced per application.)
- Creating more trans-inclusive and accessible practices in our communities, whether in a classroom, wedding venue, medical setting, or something else entirely.
My consulting work is billed hourly, including preparation, the consult, and follow-up time. My hourly rate is $100/hour, with at least 10% of my income going toward my give back policy.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re interested in learning more about my consulting services.